Spicy Barbecued Pork
|Boston butt||6 Pound (1 Number)|
|Onions||2 Medium, sliced|
|Hickory smoke flavored barbecue sauce||18 Ounce (1 Bottle)|
|Hot sauce||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1. In a large Dutch oven cover roast with water.
2. Add onion and cloves and cook with cover over medium heat 2 to 2 1/2 hours until pork is tender.
3. Drain and shred with a fork.
4. In a Dutch oven combine shredded pork, barbecue sauce and hot sauce.
5. With cover, cook over low heat 15 to 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
6. Serve on buns.