Marinated Pork Roast
|Vegetable oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried whole thyme||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried rosemary||1 Teaspoon|
|Minced parsley||1 Teaspoon|
|Rolled boneless pork loin roast||5 Pound (1 Piece)|
|White wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Take a small bowl and mix together vegetable oil, garlic, mustard, thyme, rosemary, parsley, salt and pepper in it.
2) Score the roast and rub with prepared seasoning.
3) Wrap the roast in foil and refrigerate overnight.
4) Preheat oven to 325° F.
5) Take the rack of a shallow baking pan and place roast in it with fat side up.
6) Insert meat thermometer without touching fat.
7) Bake, uncovered, for about 2 1/2 - 3 hours or until thermometer registers a temperature of 170° F. Keep basting constantly with wine.
8) Let stand for about 10-15 minutes.
9) Slice and serve immediately.