Marinated Pork Roast
|Vegetable oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried whole thyme||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried rosemary||1 Teaspoon|
|Minced parsley||1 Teaspoon|
|Rolled boneless pork loin roast||5 Pound (1 Piece)|
|White wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Take a small bowl and mix together vegetable oil, garlic, mustard, thyme, rosemary, parsley, salt and pepper in it.
2) Score the roast and rub with prepared seasoning.
3) Wrap the roast in foil and refrigerate overnight.
4) Preheat oven to 325° F.
5) Take the rack of a shallow baking pan and place roast in it with fat side up.
6) Insert meat thermometer without touching fat.
7) Bake, uncovered, for about 2 1/2 - 3 hours or until thermometer registers a temperature of 170° F. Keep basting constantly with wine.
8) Let stand for about 10-15 minutes.
9) Slice and serve immediately.
Calories 304 Calories from Fat 113
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.4%
Saturated Fat 3.3 g16.7%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 119.4 mg39.8%
Sodium 138.5 mg5.8%
Total Carbohydrates 1 g0.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.29 g1.2%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 41 g82.6%
Vitamin A 1% Vitamin C 1.5%
Calcium 2.2% Iron 8.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet