|Pork loin roast||5 Pound, center cut (1 Piece)|
|Sherry||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Apricot preserves||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Tie roast compactly, if needed and shield.
2. On microwave rack arrange fat side down in 12x8-inch glass dish.
3. Microwave at high by weight, rotating dish 1/4 turn and turning over 1/4 turn halfway through cooking.
4. In glass measuring cup combine sherry, preserves and garlic powder.
5. Baste roast once or twice during last half of cooking.
6. Cover with tent of foil and let it rest for 10-15 minutes.
7. Check with meat thermometer (170°F.).
8. Serve with remaining preserves.