Gourmet Pork Chops
|Garlic oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Mushrooms||1 Pound, sliced|
|Hot chicken stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry red wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper on pork chops.
3. Take a heavy skillet and heat garlic oil in it.
4. Fry the chops, over high heat, until they become brown.
5. Remove the chops, and keep warm.
6. Place a pan on heat, add olive oil to it.
7. Add onion, garlic, and mushrooms in olive oil and saute it until onion becomes golden.
8. Add bay leaf, and pour in Chicken Stock, wine in the pan.
9. Bring mixture to a boil and cook for about 3 minutes.
10. In a casserole, arrange all the 6 pork chops.
11. Top the casserole with half of prepared sauce.
12. Put another layer of pork chops on top
13. Pour over remaining sauce over the pork chops.
14. Cover casserole tightly with lid.
15. Place it in the preheated oven and bake for 1 1/2 hours.
16. Serve the chops hot, if desired, by adding sour cream to the sauce mixture.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3286 Calories from Fat 1689
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 187 g287.8%
Saturated Fat 48 g240%
Trans Fat 1.3 g
Cholesterol 945.4 mg315.1%
Sodium 1131.7 mg47.2%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.5%
Dietary Fiber 7.2 g28.9%
Sugars 18.4 g
Protein 304 g607.5%
Vitamin A 3.1% Vitamin C 36.9%
Calcium 33.8% Iron 70%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet