Gourmet Pork Chops
|Garlic oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Mushrooms||1 Pound, sliced|
|Hot chicken stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry red wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper on pork chops.
3. Take a heavy skillet and heat garlic oil in it.
4. Fry the chops, over high heat, until they become brown.
5. Remove the chops, and keep warm.
6. Place a pan on heat, add olive oil to it.
7. Add onion, garlic, and mushrooms in olive oil and saute it until onion becomes golden.
8. Add bay leaf, and pour in Chicken Stock, wine in the pan.
9. Bring mixture to a boil and cook for about 3 minutes.
10. In a casserole, arrange all the 6 pork chops.
11. Top the casserole with half of prepared sauce.
12. Put another layer of pork chops on top
13. Pour over remaining sauce over the pork chops.
14. Cover casserole tightly with lid.
15. Place it in the preheated oven and bake for 1 1/2 hours.
16. Serve the chops hot, if desired, by adding sour cream to the sauce mixture.