Scalloped Pork Chops
|Salad oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Potatoes||6 Medium, peeled and sliced thin|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Cream of celery soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Milk||10 Ounce (1 Soup Can)|
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. On each chop spread a little mustard and brown them in oil.
3. In a 2- to 3-quart casserole, arrange potatoes, onion and chops in layers.
4. In a bowl mix soup, milk, salt, pepper and marjoram together and pour over potatoes and chops.
5. Cover and bake in the preheated oven for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
6. Serve the chops spooning around the cooked sauce on a serving dish.