Pork Chop Casserole
|Rib pork chops/Pork loin chops||4 (1/2 Inch Thick)|
|Onion||1 Small, thinly sliced|
|Brown sugar||3 Tablespoon|
|Condensed celery soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned applesauce||1 Pound (1 Can)|
1. In 10" glass skillet arrange chops in corners.
2. Layer with onion, brown sugar and salt and top with soup.
3. Microwave at high, covered, 12-14 minutes rotating 1/4 turn halfway through cooking, or until pork chops are done.
4. Let it rest, covered for 10 minutes.
5. In 2 cup glass measure heat applesauce and spoon hot onto casserole and serve immediately.
Calories 587 Calories from Fat 196
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.6%
Saturated Fat 7.2 g36.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 164.4 mg54.8%
Sodium 883.3 mg36.8%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.9%
Sugars 24.2 g
Protein 63 g126.9%
Vitamin A 5.3% Vitamin C 45.5%
Calcium 5% Iron 16%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet