Pork Chop Casserole
|Rib pork chops/Pork loin chops||4 (1/2 Inch Thick)|
|Onion||1 Small, thinly sliced|
|Brown sugar||3 Tablespoon|
|Condensed celery soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned applesauce||1 Pound (1 Can)|
1. In 10" glass skillet arrange chops in corners.
2. Layer with onion, brown sugar and salt and top with soup.
3. Microwave at high, covered, 12-14 minutes rotating 1/4 turn halfway through cooking, or until pork chops are done.
4. Let it rest, covered for 10 minutes.
5. In 2 cup glass measure heat applesauce and spoon hot onto casserole and serve immediately.