Microwave Pork Chop Dinner In A Pot
|Thick pork chops||4|
|Potatoes||4 Large, sliced|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Onion||1 , sliced|
|Chicken bouillon cube||1|
1. Roll the pork chops in flour and brown them conventionally with little oil on a surface unit of microwave oven.
2. In a glass casserole, place browned pork chops.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients and wrap it using plastic.
4. Dip the probe into the liquid.
5. Cook on HIGH (9); HEAT & HOLD at 180°F for about 120 minutes until the chops turns soft.
6. Serve Dinner in a pot with some sauce.