Braised Pork Chops With Cream Gravy
|Pork loin chops||4 (1/2 Inch Thick)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dried parsley flakes||2 Teaspoon|
|Onion powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dried thyme leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) Take a large skillet and brown pork chops in it over medium-high heat.
2) Stir in water, salt, onion powder, parsley flakes, Worcestershire sauce and thyme. Cover and simmer for about 20-30 minutes or until pork chops turn tender.
3) Remove pork chops from skillet and set aside. Keep them warm.
4) Take a small bowl and combine together flour with milk. Blend until the mixture turns smooth.
5) Gradually add it to the skillet and cook until mixture begins to boil and thicken, stirring frequently.
6) Serve gravy piping hot with warm pork chops.