Microwave Stuffed Pork Chops
|Pork chops||4 , cut in 1 inch thick pieces, cut the meat with pocket|
|Pork flavored stuffing mix||6 Ounce (1 package)|
|Apple juice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 can)|
1. Create a pocket in chop, by cutting a slit from outer edge to bone.
2. Take a large measuring cup, mix raisins, apple juice and vegetable seasoning packet from stuffing mix.
3. In a microwave oven, place measuring cup and boil for about 3-4 minutes on a setting of HIGH (9).
4. Cook on a setting of MEDIUM (5) for 5 minutes.
5. Add crumb mix, stir it to moisten.
6. Spoon the stuffing into each pocket and hold it with wooden toothpick.
7. Take a glass baking dish and arrange chops over it with meatiest portions protruding outwards.
8. Season with pepper and salt, and pour soup over chops. Wrap the baking dish in plastic and cook on a setting of MEDIUM (5) for about 30 -40 minutes and turn the dish once during the cooking time.
9. Serve the stuffed pork chops hot.