Pork Loin With Mustard
|Boneless pork loin||6 (1/2 inch slices)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped shallots||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chicken stock||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sugar substitute||2 Gram (2 packets)|
|Dijon mustard||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a bowl season pork with pork and pepper.
2. In a skillet heat oil on medium heat. Check that it does not smoke.
3. Brown the pork pieces in oil.
4. Remove the pork pieces and lower the heat.
5. Add the shallots and saute until soft for 3 minutes or so.
6. Add brandy and wine. Let simmer till the liquid evaporates.
7. Combine sugar and stock substitutes.
8. Stir the mixture as it boils and till you find the liquid evaporating.
9.Combine pork and let the mixture simmer for 2 minutes more till the pork is warm and it is able to absorb some sauce.
10. Remove the pork and place them in a serving plate.Whisk the mustard in the sauce, correct the seasoning and spoon the remaining sauce on the pork.