Herb And Onion Pork Tenderloin
|Pork tenderloins||1⁄2 Pound (2 pieces)|
|Onions||2 Cup (32 tbs), sliced and separated into rings|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Dried rosemary leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried thyme leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a roasting pan and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Trim all fat from tenderloins and cut them lengthwise through the bottom. Open them and make each one lie flat on the spray-coated rack.
4) Take a large non-stick skillet and spray it with non-stick cooking spray. Add oil and heat over medium-high flame until hot.
5) Add garlic and onions. Cook until tender.
6) Stir in thyme, rosemary, pepper and salt.
7) Spread the onion mixture over tenderloins and bake in the oven for 40 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
8) Take out from the oven and serve immediately.