Onion Glazed Pork Chops
|Onion soup mix||1 Ounce (1 envelope, 2 to a package)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Pork chops||6 , cut 3/4 inch thick|
1) Combine onion-soup mix and water in small saucepan.
2) Heat till it boils, then simmer for 5 minutes.
3) Arrange the chops in single layer in a 13x9x2 baking dish.
4) Top with the onion soup and bake uncovered, at 350° for 1 1/2 hours, till the meat is tender and richly glazed.
5) Arrange the chops on a heated serving platter.
6) Pour soup drippings from the pan into a small saucepan.
7) Skim off the fat and heat till it boils.
8) Add the soup over chops and serve.