Honeyed Pork Riblets
|Pork spare ribs||2 Pound (900 g)|
|Oranges||2 , rind grated and freshly squeezed|
|Light brown sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|White wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Tomato puree||1 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Tomato ketchup||4 Tablespoon|
|Hoisin sauce||1 Tablespoon (optional)|
1. In a large sauce pan, combine ribs with water and bring to boil.
2. Remove off flame and drain off the water.
3. Fill fresh water and bring to boil.
4. Once boiled, reduce flame and simmer for 1 hour.
5. Drain off water and keep aside.
6. In a medium sized bowl, combine rest of the ingredients and whisk well.
7. Spread over ribs and coat well.
8. Cling wrap and marinate for minimum 1 hour in the refrigerator.
9. Pre heat a barbecue/ grill.
10. Grill marinated ribs for 10 to 12 minutes till evenly browned on both sides, basting occasionally with remaining marinade.
11. Serve grilled ribs along with remaining marinade, if any.