Swift Grilled Pork Loin Chops With Yams And Apples
|Boneless pork loin chops||12 (Kirkland Signature/Swift)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|White pepper||To Taste|
|Granulated garlic||1 Tablespoon|
|Yams||10 , peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks|
|Red onions||4 , cut into 1-inch chunks|
|Red apples||5 , cored and cut in chunks (Gala or other)|
|Olive oil||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Black pepper||2 Teaspoon|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green onions||1⁄2 Pound, cut into 4-inch pieces (2 bunches)|
|Corn starch||4 Teaspoon|
|Prepared mustard||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Preheat grill or start charcoal.
3. Rub chops with olive oil and sprinkle both sides with salt, white pepper and granulated garlic to taste.
4. Place chops on grill to achieve grill marks on both sides, approximately 2 minutes per side.
5. Remove chops from grill and set aside.
6. In roasting pan toss well placing yams, onions, apples, olive oil, 2 teaspoons salt, black pepper, brown sugar, green onions and cornstarch to coat evenly and top with chops.
7. Place roasting pan in oven, lower heat to 425°F and roast for 30 minutes until chops reach an internal temperature of 160°F.
8. Brush chops with mustard to taste and serve.