1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, mix salt and pepper.
3. Coat the pork all over with this seasoning.
4. Peel the potatoes and rinse it.
5. Cut the potatoes into equal sizes, about 3 to 2 inches each. Take it in a baking tray.
6. Add ½ teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of olive oil over the potatoes.
7. Bake it the potatoes for an hour and pork ribs for 2 hours. You can check whether pork ribs are done by inserting a thermometer into it. It should read 170 degrees or more.
8. Cut the pork rib at the bone with a sharp knife.
9. Serve Roasted Pork Rib with Baked Potatoes with chimichurri sauce.
Planning to make an elegant dinner for some special guests? Try this Roasted Pork Rib with Baked Potatoes. It is a perfect complete meal which can be served with a sauce or an additional salad. Your guests are bound to be impressed!