Skillet Barbecued Pork Chops
|Rib pork chops||6 (1 Inch Thick Slices)|
|Honey celery seed dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Barbecue sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) In a large skillet, heat shortening. Add in the pork chops and saute till they brown on both sides. Keep turning the chops over to brown evenly.
2) Drain off the excess fat from the skillet.
3) Sprinkle salt over the chops.
4) Add in the honey celery seed dressing, barbecue sauce and water into the skillet. Stir well.
5) Cook covered over low flame for about 60 minutes. The meat must become fork-tender by the end of the cooking time.
6) Serve the Skillet Barbecued Pork Chops over steamed rice.