Glazed Pork Loin
|Celery||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped|
|Condensed consomm||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cinnamon||2 Dash (Generous Dash)|
1) Pre-heat the oven to 325°F.
2) Take a saucepan and melt butter in it. Cook celery until tender.
3) Add consommÃ©, lemon juice, brown sugar, cornstarch, dry mustard and cinnamon. Cook over low heat, stirring until it turns adequately thick.
4) In the meanwhile, take a roasting pan and place meat in it, fat side up. Roast in the oven for about 2 1/2 hours or till the temperature reaches 170°F on the meat thermometer.
5) In the last 30 minutes, brush the meat several times with sauce.
6) Serve pork loin with the remaining sauce.