Deviled Pork Hotpot
|Potatoes||1 Pound, peeled (500 Gram)|
|Cooking apples||1 Large, peeled and sliced|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Tabasco sauce||2 Drop (Few Drops)|
|Onion||1 Large, sliced|
|White wine||1⁄2 Pint (250 Milliliter)|
|Butter||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Made mustard||1 Teaspoon|
1) Grease an ovenproof dish.
2) In a frying pan, heat the butter and brown the chops.
3) Use half the amount of potatoes to cover the base of a greased casserole.
4) Add lemon juice over the top and place the chops over the top.
5) Layer the apples over the chops.
6) Combine the Worcestershire sauce, tabasco, white wine and mustard, chutney and seasoning, and add over the chops.
7) Top with the remaining potatoes and onions and brush with melted butter.
8) Place in the oven and cook at 375°F (190°C), Gas Mark 5, for about 1 1/2 hours.
9) Take off the lid after 1 hour and brown the potatoes.
10) Arrange a few apple slices over the top and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1756 Calories from Fat 582
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 65 g100.3%
Saturated Fat 28.4 g142.2%
Trans Fat 0.4 g
Cholesterol 373.7 mg124.6%
Sodium 412.4 mg17.2%
Total Carbohydrates 148 g49.3%
Dietary Fiber 20.2 g81%
Sugars 40.4 g
Protein 108 g215.2%
Vitamin A 17.4% Vitamin C 204%
Calcium 26.1% Iron 46%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet