1. Preheat Oven to 220 degree.
2. In a bowl put together salt, ground espresso, dark brown sugar, black pepper, cumin, garlic, and paprika. Whisk it well.
3. On a tray place the pork piece, and massage the dry rub all over.
4. In a baking dish, place the pork, cover it with a lid, and pop it in oven at 220 degree for 4 hours. Again open the lid and allow it to cook for another 6 hours.
5. Pull the pork into pieces, and sprinkle pan droppings over it, so that it remains moist and soft.
6. To prepare the sauce, in a pan heat together vinegar, brown sugar, salt, and pepper, until it dissolves.
7. Transfer the pulled pork on a serving tray, and enjoy it with the sauce.
Roast garlic, cut off its top, add some olive oil, cover it tightly, and put it in the oven at 300 degree, for 1 ½ hour. You may use it as a paste over the pork piece so that the dry rub sticks over it.
To enjoy maximum juiciness of the pork, cook the pork shoulder fat side up.