Pork Chops A L Orange
|Pork chop ribs||2 Pound (8 Pieces)|
|Condensed cream of chicken soup||21 1⁄2 Ounce (2 Cans,10.75 Ounce Each)|
|Orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diagonally sliced|
|Cashews||1 Cup (16 tbs), coarsely chopped|
|Ground cloves||1 1⁄2 Dash|
|Orange slices||8 , halved|
1. Take one large skillet or two and cook the ingredients by dividing amongst two skillets.
2. Add chops and brown it. Drain off excess fat.
3. Add pepper for seasoning and gradually stir in condensed cream of chicken soup, fresh orange juice, celery, cashews, and generous dash of grounded cloves.
4. Stir in occasionally and simmer for about 25 minutes.
5. Blend orange slices.
6. Simmer for 5 more minutes, until the ingredients get cooked.
7. Serve Pork Chops A L Orange with potato pancakes, Waldorf salad, and applesauce.