Grilled Marinated Pork Chops
|Lean center loin pork chops||24 Ounce (4, 6 Ounce Each, 3/4 Inch Thick)|
|Unsweetened pineapple juice||6 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Reduced sodium soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
|Fresh parsley sprig||4|
1) Remove excess for from chops; place chops in a shallow baking dish.
2) Coat the grill with cooking spray.
3) Combine juice, soy sauce, and garlic, stirring well; pour over chops.
4) Cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
5) Remove chops from marinade, reserving marinade.
6) Arrange chops on the grill.
7) Grill 5 to 6 inches over medium coals 15 minutes or until chops are tender, turning and basting frequently with marinade.
8) Transfer the grlilled chops to a platter, garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
Calories 215 Calories from Fat 31
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g5.3%
Saturated Fat 0.82 g4.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 67.5 mg22.5%
Sodium 882.2 mg36.8%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g4.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.24 g0.95%
Sugars 5.9 g
Protein 31 g61.5%
Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 35%
Calcium 1.3% Iron 2.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet