|Lean boneless pork||2 Pound, cubed (Leg, Shoulder Or Trimmed Knuckle)|
|Pickling onions||1 Pound, halved if large (450 Gram)|
|Plain flour||4 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Oranges||2 , freshly squeezed|
|Red wine||1⁄2 Pint (300 Milliliter)|
|Orange||1 , grated rind|
|Redcurrant jelly||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
1) In a wok, saute the pork and onions in heated oil, stirring frequently, until the pork is browned.
2) Stir in the flour, sat and pepper, cook for 1 minute.
3) Pour in the orange juice and wine, then bring to a boil.
4) Stir in the orange rind and redcurrant jelly, stir until the jelly dissolves.
5) Then simmer over a low heat for 15 minutes, or until the pork is tender.
6) Transfer the Cumberland Pork on a heated serving dish, garnish with the orange slices and watercress sprigs and serve immediately.