Pork with Apples and Yams
|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), pressed|
|Fresh rosemary/1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Pork loin medallions||12 Ounce (2 To 4, Thick-Cut, Or Chops)|
|Yams||2 Small, unpeeled and sliced|
|Apples||2 Medium, medium cored and sliced|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced|
|Red wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a Dutch oven or casserole, add oil and heat.
2) Mix in garlic and rosemary.
3) Add the pork and brown well.
4) Take out the pork and place in layers, alternating between yams, apples, and onion.
5) Arrange pork on top and add the wine.
6) Place lid and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
7) Garnish with few apple slices and serve.