No Fuss Pork Chops
|Applesauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Kikkoman)|
|Onion powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Pork chops||6 , cut 1 inch thick|
1. Trim the excess fat from the pork chops.
2. Heat a large frying pan over medium high heat
3. When the pan is hot, sear the chops on both sides, until browned.
4. Drain off the fat from the pan.
5. Combine apple-sauce, soy sauce and onion powder. Blend well.
6. Pour the sauce over the chops.
7. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer the chops for 40 to 45 minutes or until they are tender cooked. Alternately transfer the chops to a casserole, cover with foil and bake in a preheated oven at 350 °F for 45 minutes
8. Let the chops rest, covered for 10 minutes after cooking.
9. Arrange chops on dinner plates.
10. Spoon the pan juices over the chops and serve.