Barbecued Country Ribs
|Country style ribs||3 Pound, cut into individual ribs|
|Unseasoned meat tenderizer||1 Teaspoon (Adolph's 100% Natural)|
|Barbecue sauce||12 Ounce (1 bottle, any brand)|
1. Skin the ribs and cut into serving size pieces. You can ask you butcher to do this for you.
2. Moisten the meat with water and sprinkle with meat tenderizer.
3. Use a fork to pierce the meat all over.
4. Turn the ribs and repeat step 2 and 3.
5. Preheat the broiler or prepare a barbecue grill. Or preheat the oven to 350 degree F
6. Grill the ribs, boil (4 to 5 inches from heat source) or bake the ribs, basting and turning them frequently with the sauce.
7. Ribs will take about 35 minutes if grilled or broiled and about 60 minutes if baked.
8. Serve the Barbecued Country Ribs hot with additional sauce if you like.
Calories 569 Calories from Fat 173
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.5%
Saturated Fat 6.8 g34.1%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 251.7 mg83.9%
Sodium 692.4 mg28.8%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7.2%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 15 g
Protein 71 g141.3%
Vitamin A 12% Vitamin C 10%
Calcium 7.1% Iron 17%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet