|Pork||1 Pound, cut into large cubes (preferably loin)|
|Rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sweet peppers||3 , cut into large cubes|
|Canned tomato puree||3⁄4 Can (7.5 oz) (1 small tin)|
|Stock||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Onions||3 , cut into large cubes|
|Bacon||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Cheese||3 Tablespoon, grated|
|Paprika pepper||To Taste|
1) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
2) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
3) In a frying pan, heat the bacon.
4) Then, add the butter to this.
5) In the same pan, fry the onion, peppers and meat.
6) To the soaked Romertopf, transfer the meat and vegetables.
7) Then, add the rice.
8) In a pan, warm the stock.
9) To the ingredients in the pot, add the warm stock.
10) In the hot oven, cook covered for 45 minutes.
11) Before serving, add the tomato puree and grated cheese and then adjust the seasonings.
12) Serve the Pilaw along with fresh green salad.