Pork Chops and Stuffing
|Pork chops||4 Pound (4 chops, about 1 pound each)|
|Soft bread cubes||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Melted butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Poultry seasoning||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Canned condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can)|
|Water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a skillet, cook the pork chops, until browned on both sides.
3) In a shallow baking dish, place the browned pork chops.
4) In a bowl, lightly mix the bread cubes, onion, butter, 1/4 cup water and poultry seasoning together.
5) Place a mound of stuffing over each pork chop.
6) In a bowl, blend the soup and 1/3 cup water together; then pour over the pork chops.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour, or until tender.
8) Serve the Pork Chops and Stuffing immediately on serving plates.
Calories 949 Calories from Fat 508
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 57 g87%
Saturated Fat 21.6 g107.8%
Trans Fat 0.6 g
Cholesterol 345.5 mg115.2%
Sodium 766.2 mg31.9%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.39 g1.6%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 96 g191.2%
Vitamin A 8.4% Vitamin C 0.99%
Calcium 10.3% Iron 22.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet