Pork Chops and Stuffing
|Pork chops||4 Pound (4 chops, about 1 pound each)|
|Soft bread cubes||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Melted butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Poultry seasoning||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Canned condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can)|
|Water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a skillet, cook the pork chops, until browned on both sides.
3) In a shallow baking dish, place the browned pork chops.
4) In a bowl, lightly mix the bread cubes, onion, butter, 1/4 cup water and poultry seasoning together.
5) Place a mound of stuffing over each pork chop.
6) In a bowl, blend the soup and 1/3 cup water together; then pour over the pork chops.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour, or until tender.
8) Serve the Pork Chops and Stuffing immediately on serving plates.