Pork Chop Bean Bake
|Pork chops||6 , trimmed|
|Canned condensed cream of celery soup/Mushroom soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can)|
|Thyme leaf/Dill seed||1 Dash|
|Frozen cut green beans/Cut green beans - 2 cans( 1 pound each), drained||18 Ounce, thawed (2 packages, 9 ounces each)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In an oven-proof skillet, saute the pork chops, until browned on both sides.
3) Remove with a slotted spoon and drain off the skillet drippings.
4) In the same skillet, stir in the soup and thyme.
5) Then stir in the green beans; mix thoroughly
6) Place the pork chops on top; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
7) Cover and bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until the pork chops are tender.
8) Uncover and cook for 5 to 10 minutes for a desired consistency.
9) Serve the Pork Chop Bean Bake, immediately on serving plates.