Barbecue Spare Ribs
|Pork spare ribs||450 Gram|
|Tomato ketchup||4 Tablespoon|
|Black treacle||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||4 Teaspoon|
|Hoisin sauce||2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a casserole dish with a lid, place the spare ribs.
3) Put the casserole dish in the preheated oven for about 50 minutes.
4) During the final few minutes of cooking, place the lemon juice, treacle and hoisin sauce in a saucepan. Mix well and heat thoroughly.
5) From the oven, remove the casserole dish and drain off all the juices.
6) Pour the barbecue sauce all over the ribs and return to the oven.
7) Cook for another 30 minutes, uncovered.
8) During this cooking time, baste the ribs once with the sauce.
9) Put the cooked spare ribs in a serving platter and serve while still piping hot. Serve jacket potatoes and a salad on the side.