Barbecued Loin Of Pork
|Pork shoulder/Pork loin||5 Pound|
|Condensed tomato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice/Vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Prepared mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Tabasco sauce||4 Drop|
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) In a shallow pan, roast the pork for about 45 minutes per pound.
3) About an hour before the pork is done, drain off the pan drippings.
4) In a bowl, combine the tomato soup and rest of the ingredients to make sauce.
5) Pour the sauce over pork and continue to roast, occasionally spooning the sauce over pork.
6) Serve the Barbecued Loin of Pork, immediately on serving plates.