Sweet And Sour Pork
|Loin piece||2 Large, cubed|
|Canned tomato puree||4 Ounce (1/2 Small Tin)|
|Stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Diced pineapple||1 Cup (16 tbs), the juice reserved|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Curry powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
1) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
2) Preheat the oven to 350 F.
3) In a bowl, combine the egg yolk, lemon juice, salt, flour and 2 teaspoon of pineapple juice.
4) In this mixture, dip the pieces of meat.
5) In a frying pan, heat butter.
6) In the hot butter, fry the meat along with chopped onion.
7) To the soaked Romertopf, transfer the meat mixture.
8) In a bowl, combine the stock, curry powder, tomato puree, cornflour and pineapple pieces.
9) Over the meat in the pot, pour this.
10) In the oven, cook covered for 30 minutes.
11) Remove from the oven and stir in a little soy sauce before serving.
12) Serve the Sweet and Sour Pork with boiled rice.