|Orange peel strip||1|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon (as required)|
|Sparerib pork chops/Sparerib pork steaks||4|
|Corn flour||15 Milliliter (1 level tablespoon)|
|Chicken stock cube||1|
|Lemon juice||30 Milliliter (2 tablespoons)|
|Thin cream||30 Milliliter (2 tablespoons)|
1) Remove the skin off the onions and slice.
2) Wash the celery and slice. Keep aside.
3) Fine chop the orange peel and place aside.
4) In a bowl, dissolve cornflour and stock cube in 250 ml (1/2 pint) of boiling water.
5) In a large frying-pan, melt the butter.
6) Add the chops to brown quickly and remove from pan.
7) Add onion, celery, orange peel and curry powder into the pan to fry until the onion is golden brown.
8) Stir in the cornflour mixture and 125 ml (1/4 pint) of milk.
9) Bring the liquid to a boil and add the meat.
10) Cover with a lid and simmer until the meat is tender (about 1/2 hour).
11) Adjust seasoning of salt and pepper, as per taste and stir in the lemon juice and cream.
12) Serve the preparation on top or on side of ribbon noodles.
To freeze, arrange the meat in a foil dish, cover with sauce and add a lid. Label, chill and freeze to store for up to 2 months.
To use, thaw in the refrigerator or at room temperature. Loosen the lid and heat in a moderate oven for 1/2 hour. Heat from frozen for about 50 minutes.