Smoked Pork Dinner
|Smoked shoulder roll||2 Pound (butt)|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1 , sliced|
|Canned sweet potatoes||17 Ounce (1 can, vacuum packed)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
1. In Dutch oven place pork, cover with cold water and bring just to a boil.
2. Simmer 2 hours or till tender and remove from water.
3. Slice the pork and spread with mustard.
4. In 13x9x2-inch baking dish place meat and onion slices alternately.
5. Arrange potatoes around edges topping with brown sugar and drizzling butter over top.
6. Bake, covered, at 350° for 1 hour and then bake uncovered 30 minutes longer.
7. Serve the meat hot placing cuts on a serving platter spooning over cooked juices.