Broiled Corn with Salt Pork
|Salt pork||1⁄4 Pound|
|Onion||1 Medium, minced|
|Cooked whole kernel corn||3 Cup (48 tbs), or canned|
|Chili sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Thinly slice pork and sautÃ© partially. Take off from skillet and keep aside 2 tablespoons drippings.
2. Cook onion in drippings for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Mix in corn, and add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Divide into 4 equal portions; add into broiler-proof baking dishes, top with pork and chili sauce, and broil for about 10 minutes.
5. Serve Broiled Corn with Salt Pork hot with garnished with shredded cheese.