Sweet and Sour Pork
|Pork spare rib/Pork blade||1 Pound (450 Gram)|
|Corn flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Green pepper||1 , cut into thin strips|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Canned pineapple pieces||4 Ounce (1 Small Can)|
|Soya sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cider vinegar/Wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Stock||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a dish, saute the onion in butter in the microwave on high for 5 minutes.
2) Place the drained pineapple pieces over the onions, season and pour in the stock.
3) Toss the pork cubes in the corn flour and arrange over the pineapple.
4) Top with the green pepper strips, cover and microwave for 15 minutes,
5) Serve the Sweet and Sour Pork, immediately on individual serving plates.