Simple Succulent Grilled Pork Chops
|Pork chops||4 (Fresh farm-raised pork chops)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Marjoram leaves||1 Tablespoon, chop|
|Asparagus||5 , cooked|
1. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper on both the sides. Sprinkle the chopped marjoram leaves all over the meat.
2. Cook the pork chops over a preheated grill pan on a charcoal fire. The grill pan should be hot but not smoking.
3. Cook 5 minutes per side, over the direct heat. Flip them for cooking the other side.
4. When the pork chops are properly grilled, remove form heat and let them sit for 5 minutes being covered.
5. Serve them on a platter with roasted asparagus.