Pork Tenderloins With Guacamole
|Dry red wine/White wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Balsamic vinegar/Red / white wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil/Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped fresh thyme/1/2 teaspoon dried thyme||2 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (plus extra for sprinkling)|
|Freshly ground pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon (plus extra for sprinkling)|
|Pork tenderloins||2 Pound, trimmed of visible fat (1 kilogram, fillets, adjust quantity as needed)|
|Ripe avocados||3 Large|
|Ripe tomato||1 Large, peeled, seeded and chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Chopped fresh cilantro/Coriander / chinese parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh lime juice||2 Tablespoon (adjust quantity as per taste)|
|Tabasco sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon (hot red pepper, adjust quantity as per taste)|
|Minced jalapeno chili pepper||1 Teaspoon, minced (hot green)|
|Tortillas||6 (warm, adjust quantity as needed)|
1. In a large bowl, mix the wine, vinegar, oil, thyme, the 1/2 teaspoon salt and the 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper to make a thick dressing.
2. In a large dish, place the tenderloins flat and then cover them with the wine mixture. Cover and set aside to marinate for 2 hours or more. Turn the fish over at least once during the cooking process.
3. As the meat marinates, prepare the guacamole by peeling the avocados.
4. In a large bowl, tip the avocados and mash them with the tomato, garlic and cilantro, then mix in the lime juice, Tabasco sauce, jalapeno, and salt and pepper to taste. Cover and set aside to chill till serving
5. Prepare the grill and then place an oiled grilling rack 4-6 inches from the flame.
6. Drain the marinade and place the tenderloins on the grill rack. Reserve the marinade for basting.
7. Grill for 24 minutes while basting the meat with the marinade occasionally. Turn the meat frequently to ensure that it cooks evenly. Test the meat with a meat thermometer. An internal temperature of 160°F (70°C) will indicate the meat is done.
8. Remove from the grill and set aside to rest for five minutes before serving. Cut on the diagonal before serving.
9. Serve the slices with guacamole, sour cream and tortillas