Soy Braised Pork
|Pork||2 Pound, cut into 1 inch cubes|
|Soy sauce||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Minced ginger root||2 Teaspoon|
|Minced garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Spinach/1 package frozen spinach, thawed||1 Pound|
1) In a deep skillet, heat 2 tablespoon of oil and brown the pork in it on all sides.
2) Add the soy sauce, sherry, water, ginger, garlic and sugar.
3) Bring to boil, cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
4) In a saucepan, heat the remaining oil and sautÃ© the spinach for 5 minutes.
5) Remove the spinach and drain.
6) Place the spinach on the serving plate with pork on top.