Curried Pork Sate
|Soy sauce||2 Fluid Ounce (1/4 cup / 60 milliliter)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Fluid Ounce (1/4 cup / 60 milliliter)|
|Dry red wine/White wine||2 Fluid Ounce (1/4 cup / 60 milliliter)|
|Curry powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Red pepper flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Boneless lean pork||2 1⁄2 Pound, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes (1.25 kilogram)|
1. In a large bowl, place the soy sauce, oil, wine, sugar, curry powder and pepper flakes and combine it well.
2. Add the pork to the bowl and mix well till it is well coated with the marinade. Cover and chill the meat for 2 hours till completely soaked with the mixture. Turn the mixture occasionally during the cooking process.
3. Prepare the grill and place a oiled grill rack 4-6 inches from the heat.
4. Drain the marinade and pat dry. Reserve the marinade for basting.
5. Thread the meat chunks on to the skewer and arrange on a rack. Grill the meat while turning frequently for 20 minutes. Baste the meat with the reserved marinade during the cooking process.
6. Serve hot