|Boneless pork||3 Pound, cut in 1-inch cubes|
|Onions||3 Cup (48 tbs), chopped|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), minced|
|Dried ground chili peppers||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), boiling|
|Powdered ginger||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) In a bowl, mix the pork, 1 cup onions, 1 clove garlic, salt, and chili peppers together.
2) In a saucepan, saute the pork in the oil until brown.
3) Stir in the water and ginger, cook covered over a low heat for 30 minutes.
4) Remove half the pork and finely chop with rest of the onions and garlic.
5) Stir into the saucepan and cook covered for another 30 minutes.
6) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.
Calories 694 Calories from Fat 324
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g55.5%
Saturated Fat 10.5 g52.3%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 217.7 mg72.6%
Sodium 1135.2 mg47.3%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g9.9%
Sugars 5.2 g
Protein 74 g148.9%
Vitamin A 0.5% Vitamin C 17.7%
Calcium 6.5% Iron 13.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet