|Boneless pork||3 Pound, cut in 1-inch cubes|
|Onions||3 Cup (48 tbs), chopped|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), minced|
|Dried ground chili peppers||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), boiling|
|Powdered ginger||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) In a bowl, mix the pork, 1 cup onions, 1 clove garlic, salt, and chili peppers together.
2) In a saucepan, saute the pork in the oil until brown.
3) Stir in the water and ginger, cook covered over a low heat for 30 minutes.
4) Remove half the pork and finely chop with rest of the onions and garlic.
5) Stir into the saucepan and cook covered for another 30 minutes.
6) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.