Pork And Salmon Seasoned With Pepper
|Smoked salmon||1⁄3 Pound, thinly sliced|
|Boneless pork loin chops||6 , cut 1-inch thick|
|Fresh spinach||2 Pound, washed and drained (Large Leaves)|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
1) In a bowl, place the salmon and soak it with cold water for 3 hours.
2) Cut each chop in half
3) Discard the stem of the spinach.
4) Cut 12 squares of 6 inch, of aluminium foil.
5) Drain the salmon and cut it into 1 inch strips.
6) Spread spinach leaves on the foil, completely covering the surface.
7) Season the spinach with salt and pepper.
8) Place a piece of pork and and salmon in the center of each.
9) Fold the foil to cover the pork, seal it properly or tie securely.
10) Cook in boiling water for 3 hours, adding more water if needed.
11) Open the packages and serve with sweet potatoes.