Hard Boiled Eggs Deep Fried In Minced Pork Coating
|Eggs||4 , hardboiled|
|Pork||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), very finely chopped|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Rice wine/Dry sherry||2 Teaspoon|
|Scallions||2 , finely chopped|
|Vegetable oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (As Required For Deep Frying)|
|Lettuce head||1 , shredded|
1) In a bowl, combine the salt, soy sauce, rice wine or sherry, scallions, cornstarch and pork together.
2) Stir and mash and the pork mixture until very smooth.
3) Coat each egg with a 1/4 pork mixture, covering the egg evenly.
4) In a skillet, deep fry the eggs in hot oil, for 5 to 10 minutes, until golden brown.
5) Drain, halve each egg lengthwise and arrange the halved eggs over a bed of shredded lettuce.
6) Serve the Hard Boiled Eggs Deep Fried in Minced Pork Coating, immediately on individual serving plates.