Florentine Medaillons Of Pork
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Fontina cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Parmesan||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), grated|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Boneless pork loin chops||24 Ounce (4 Chops, 6 Ounce Each)|
|Fresh spinach||2 Pound, steamed|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), peeled and finely chopped|
|Fresh rosemary||1 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Add required salt and pepper to the pork.
3) Now chop the spinach into coarse pieces.
4) In a small saucepan, stir 2 tablespoons butter until melted over moderate heat.
5) Mix in the flour and further blend for 2 minutes.
6) Slowly whisk in the milk and allow the mixture to boil, mixing all the while.
7) Take off from the heat and fold in the fontina, half the Parmesan and the mustard.
8) In a large skillet, stir in th remaining 2 tablespoons butter until melted in the oil over moderate heat.
9) Now add the seasoned pork and cook for 6 minutes, turning once, until golden on both sides.
10)Transfer to a plate and allow to keep warm.
11) From the skillet, discard all but 1 tablespoon fat.
12) Now add the garlic and rosemary, and fry briefly for 2 minutes by turning frequently.
13) Add the spinach, heat through, and evenly spread on an ovenproof platter.
14) Arrange the pork on the spinach and cover with the cheese sauce.
15) Scatter on top with the remaining Parmesan.
16) Broil for about for 2-3 minutes, until golden brown.
17) Serve hot.