Pork And Vegetable Toss
|Torn mixed greens||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Red cabbage||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Pork roast||8 Ounce, cooked, lean, cut into bite-size strips|
|Cauliflower flowerets||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Frozen peas||1 Cup (16 tbs), thawed|
|Buttermilk salad dressing||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Bottled)|
1) In a large bowl, mix together the greens and red cabbage
2) Add pork, cauliflower, and peas.
3) Toss lightly to mix it well
4) Put buttermilk salad dressing over salad.
5) Toss lightly to coat it well and evenly.
6) Serve as is in form of a side dish.