|Onions||2 Medium, chopped|
|Sweet red pepper||1 , chopped|
|Celery stalk||1 , chopped|
|Pork drippings||3 Tablespoon|
|Potatoes||4 Cup (64 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Cooked pork||3 Cup (48 tbs), diced into 1 inch pieces|
|Condensed cream of celery soup||1⁄2 Ounce|
|Buttermilk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a skillet and heat the bacon drippings in it.
3) Add onions, celery and red pepper. Cook until tender.
4) Combine the vegetables with potato slices.
5) Sprinkle with salt and flour. Mix well.
6) Arrange mixture in a large baking dish.
7) Sprinkle the pork with paprika. Mix until lightly coated.
8) Place over vegetables.
9) Combine buttermilk and soup.
10) Pour mixture over pork.
11) Sprinkle with paprika.
12) Bake in the oven for about 50 minutes or potatoes become tender and the top turns lightly brown.
13) Serve the Pork Paprika hot.