Ginger Pork Saute
|Pork shoulder/4 thin pork loin cutlets||14 Ounce, thinly sliced into 4 portions (400 Gram)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Ginger juice||2 Teaspoon (Use Fresh Ones)|
|Oil||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Canned pineapple slice||4 (Optional)|
|Lettuce leaves||4 (Optional, To Garnish)|
|Rice vinegar||4 Tablespoon|
|Dried red pepper||1 Small|
|Soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
1. Prepare TURNIP CHRYSANTHEMUM at least 2 or 3 hours in advance.
2. Combine soy sauce, mirin, and 1 tsp ginger juice. Sprinkle over pork. Let stand for 10 minutes.
3. Dredge both sides of pork with flour. (A tea strainer works well for this.)
To cook and serve
1. Heat frying pan until very hot. Add 2 Tbsps oil and reheat. Saute pork on both sides until lightly browned. Remove pork.
2. Wash pan and add SEASONING ingredients. Bring to a boil over medium heat and add pork. Sprinkle with 1 tsp ginger juice. When pork is well coated with mixture, it is done.
3. Wash pan again. Heat 1/2 Tbsp oil and saute pineapple rings until lightly browned. Shake pan occasionally to prevent sticking.
4. Line serving platter with lettuce leaves. Decoratively arrange pork, turnip chrysanthemums, and pineapple rings.
Calories 457 Calories from Fat 195
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.5%
Saturated Fat 5.6 g27.8%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 61.5 mg20.5%
Sodium 733.7 mg30.6%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.4%
Sugars 37.9 g
Protein 19 g38.1%
Vitamin A 16.3% Vitamin C 45.7%
Calcium 4% Iron 9.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet