Broccoli & Walnut Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
|Pork tenderloins||20 Ounce (2 pieces, 10 ounce /300 grams each)|
|Tomato sauce||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Maple syrup||1 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Coarsely cracked pepper||1 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Chicken stock||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped broccoli||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Fresh bread crumbs||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Chopped walnuts||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Melted butter||2 Tablespoon|
1. To prepare the tenderloins trim fat from them, cut each lengthwise to open fiat, making extra slashes in thickest meat taking care to not cut through and set aside.
2. For making the stuffing in 2-cup (500 milliliter ) measure, combine broccoli with water, cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave at High for 1 minute.
3. Drain and mix with bread crumbs, walnuts and butter.
4. With half of the mixture stuff each tenderloin and tie tightly in several places with string.
5. In a cup or a bowl combine 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) of the tomato sauce, maple syrup and soy sauce and spread over each stuffed tenderloin.
6. Roll the stuffed tenderloins in cracked pepper.
7. Heat browning skillet at High for 5 minutes or according to manufacturer's directions, add oil and tenderloins and microwave at High for 4 minutes.
8. Turn and rearrange meat, cover with waxed paper and microwave at High for 4 minutes longer or until meat is no longer pink when cut in center.
9. Remove meat from dish and let it stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
10. To the pan drippings add remaining tomato sauce along with chicken stock.
11. Microwave at High for about 1-1/2 minutes or until bubbly.
12. Strain and add any juices accumulated from meat while standing.
13. Once done remove string from tenderloin.
14. Slice, spoon over with sauce and serve.