|Mushrooms||1⁄4 Pound, chopped|
|Dry sherry||1 Tablespoon|
|Egg yolks||2 , slightly beaten|
1. Trim the pigâ€™s tail and wash thoroughly with water.
2. In a saucepan, place the tail and cover with salt water; simmer for about 1 Â½ hour until tender.
3. Remove the pan from heat and drain; reserve the stock.
4. Dry the tail and keep aside in a warm place.
5. In a non-stick pan, sautÃ© mushrooms in butter until they are quite brown.
6. Add 1 cup of the reserved stock to cover the mushrooms and boil until the stock is reduced to half.
7. Stir in sherry and the egg yolks; stir constantly until thickened.
8. Remove the mushroom sauce immediately from heat.
9. In a plate, pour pea puree and place the hot pigs' tails.
10. Top with mushroom sauce.