Lemon Thyme Pork Chops
|Pork chops||2 (About 3/4 Pound/375 Gram Total)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Dijon mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried thyme||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||1 Teaspoon|
1. To prepare the chops, trim fat from them and place in shallow glass bowl.
2. In a bowl whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, honey, mustard and thyme and pour over chops.
3. With cover and let it stand for 20 minutes at room temperature or refrigerate for up to 8 hours, turning several times.
4. Place a browning dish to heat as per manufacturer's directions.
5. In the oven place dish, pour on vegetable oil and tilt to coat surface evenly.
6. On the dish place chops and microwave at High for 2 minutes.
7. Turning the chops over microwave at High for 2 to 4 minutes longer or until chops are no longer pink inside.
8. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.