Glazed Pork Spare Ribs
|Pork spare ribs||2 Pound (American-Style, 1 Kilogram)|
|For soy and honey marinade|
|Soy sauce||2 Fluid Ounce (1/4 Cup / 60 Milliliter)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Fresh ginger||1 Teaspoon, grated|
1. Prepare the barbecue for direct-heat cooking.
2. On a large sheet of heavy-duty foil cover spare ribs both sides generously with marinade.
3. Wrap into a double-folded parcel, making sure all joins are well-sealed to prevent leakage.
4. Stand for at least half an hour before cooking alternately place in refrigerator if not to be cooked immediately.
5. on the grill bars of the barbecue place a wire cake-rack to stand 2 Â½ cm / 1 inch above the bars, then place ribs in the foil parcel on the rack and cook for 10 minutes each side.
6. When done transfer to a plate, remove ribs and discard foil, then return ribs to rack.
7. Brushing with fresh sauce or marinade continue cooking turning each minute until ribs are well browned and crisp (about 10 minutes).
8. Place over a serving platter and serve with an optional garnish of onion rings or greens.